Saw this on littlespoon's blog and had to do one as well to see how much I know about my pookie.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? ESPN sportscenter or soccer, especially if Argentina is playing.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Its always Italian.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Hmmm he eats almost anything, just as long as its not spicy.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Bud Light or Pineapple w/malibu rum.
5. Where did he go to high school? Now I should know this cause he is always talking about their football team, oh well I don't remember.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9 1/2
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He has a beer bottle collection, which I won't let him put up and he collects the safety manuals from aircrafts.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Ham and cheese, that's what he usually takes to work.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? He would have an asado every day if we had a patio (that's meat cooked on the grill south american style)
10. What is his favorite cereal? Honey Nut Cheerios, yum.
11. What would he never wear? Flip flops, says they look gay.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Argentina Soccer Team
13. Who will he vote for? N/A
14. Who is his best friend? Fatboy aka Joe.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Ask him his opinion on something and then do the opposite of what he said, heehee!
16. How many states has he lived in? 2 states, PA and NC and 2 countries US and Argentina.
17. What is his heritage? Italian/Argentine
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? He'll eat anything I bake cause i'm good at baking ;)
19. Did he play sports in high school? He didn't play sports for the school but he coached a soccer team. He likes to play soccer and basketball.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Working on his car or playing a racing game on his Xbox.