Thursday, December 14, 2006

Golden Globe Nominations are Out!


Hollywood Foreign Press Association announced their nominations for the Golden Globes this year. Not surprisingly Babel got the most nominations at 7 including Best Actor for Brad Pitt. Most of the actors are nominated for movies I haven't seen (surpringly) so this year I have no predictions on who will be taking home the statue. We shall just have to wait and see till the winners are announced on January 15. I just think every year the pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer for real good movies. Hopefully Hollywood will notice that and churn some better ones out.

No comments:

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...