Monday, February 12, 2007

Australia & New Zealand


So its official I'm really going Down Under. Me and Eddie bought the tickets 2 weeks ago. There's no turning back now. We fly out May 20 and land in Auckland, NZ on May 22. So 5 days in the land of the Lord of the Rings. Then flying out to Sydney and see the famous Opera House. From there we go to Alice Springs and get to see the famous Ayers Rock. Then last but not least Cairns and the Barrier Reef for some fun in the sun. I'm thinking to keep everyone posted when I'm gone I'll write to the blog to give updates and photos. I know its 3 months away but time flys and it'll be here before we know it.

No comments:

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...