Thursday, January 22, 2009

my new carro

So I had been browsing online looking at cars from all over. Last Monday I went to the mazda dealership in durham and test drove the mazda3 and mazda6. I instantly fell in love with the 6. I felt it was time I got a grown up car. But the dealership wasn't really working with me on getting a deal or anything. So I left and kept browsing and low and behold on Tuesday of last week I found my car. 80 miles away in winston-salem. Its a used '08 Mazda6 with only 5,500 miles on it and fully loaded. Me and the hubby went over there on Wednesday, test drove the car, loved it, worked out a deal (already an awesome deal b/c of internet price but got it lowered a tad more) and drove home with it. Her she is


I know, I know, red? But I wanted a change from silver and i love the black interior and its a 5-speed. Everything I could want in a car. When I get the windows tinted tomorrow it'll looked all pimped out ;) So just thought I'd share my joy. In my next post i'll put up some pics of the snow from this week.

No comments:

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...