Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Primer Aniversario

Our one year anniversary is coming up. I can't believe this time a year ago I was running around like crazy trying to get everything done for the wedding. Time is a flying by. I'm excited cause we are getting out of town for a few days. Going down to Charleston. My mom tells me I've been there but I don't remember, so it doesn't count heehee. We are staying at this really cool place called the Joseph Aiken Mansion Carriage House. I searched high and low for a good price and nice atmosphere and judging by the photos and reviews I think I did pretty good (pat's self on back). When we get back I'll post some pics of the trip for all to enjoy. In the meantime here's a blast from the past.

4 comments:

eddie said...

awww, memories! that second picture is kinda funny. looks like janiece is getting ready to hock a lugie or something. hehehe. good times, good times.

Vanessa R. said...

haha! i like your face. Your like "No you didn't!".

cmrpaul said...

Cute! Have fun and Happy Anniversary!

Janiqua said...

Thanks Eddie...I really feel the luv....what-EVA! I was just being impressive ...(HMMP!) haha

Yeah..how I remember that day. What crazy fun we had!! Saw some silver sandals just today & brought back the memories of our po' blistahed feets & my gel ins that kept gelling out..haha.....but it was worth it for my girl Nessa! ...and Mike too.. Luv u guys! Can't wait to see pics of where you spent your #1.

Peace, Love, and refried beans
(I AM in Mexico..so had to throw that in)

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...