Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Travels

So its been a long while since I've updated my blog with any travel info. Looks like its going to be a busy fall for us. First off starting on July 31st we are flying out to San Francisco. We are going to visit a good friend out there and I'll have fun showing Mike the sites. I absolutely adore SanFran. Then a quick pop down to see the abuelos in Oxnard. On August 4 we are flying to Vegas to visit the fam and have some good chill time.
In September we have two quick trips one after another. The first will be to go to PA for a wedding. Then the following weekend I'll be in Vegas again for Jesse's graduation party ;)
And finally the big enchilada. Mike and I found super cheap tickets to Argentina and since he is dying to go out there and see his family we bought them :o So flying out October 27th and coming back November 10th. We are going to be in the capital, Buenos Aires for a few days then flying to his hometown of Cordoba to visit family and friends. Its been awhile since I've been int'l so I'm looking forward to the trip. I'll be sure to keep everyone (what my two followers? haha) posted of the goings on as the time gets nearer.

2 comments:

eddie said...

haha! your number one follower here. you know, i'll be following your blog while you are in Argentina. Ah, int'l travel. I really want to do that soon. I will have to figure something out soon. Have to wait and see. :) Have fun!

Vanessa R. said...

Well I know Hawaii isn't int'l but its still pretty sweet :)

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...