Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Music Videos

So we have been back a couple weeks. Argentina is starting to feel like it happened a long time ago. Funny how time works. Anyhoo, after eating a lot of the brothers like to get out their guitar and sing some traditional music. I recorded a couple of them singing. In the first one is Sebastian Pozzo

This second one is Emmanuel Montenegro and Timoteo

Emmanuel played three songs that night, here's the second one

I didn't get the third one, by then my hand was tired of holding the camera. But you get the idea :) I really like the music, its pretty. I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

eddie said...

sorry, i'm posting this late. i saw the videos but forgot to post my comment. that's cool that they sing. if i lived there they'd prob tell me to knock it off cause i was breaking glasses. and, lol, it looks like mike was tired of the singing in the first one. hehehe!

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...