Sunday, January 31, 2010

snow, snow, snow

So I have seen quite a bit of snow the past month and a half. So this post will be of the snow in Boston (for Gala's wedding), snow in Indiana (visiting the g'parents) and snow here in D-town! To start here's some pics from Gala's wedding
The ol' gang: Iliana, Heydi, Gala, me, Roni

Me & Dionne at Sam Adams Brewery, good times :)

Digging our car out of the snow (10+ inches)

After a big breakfast with dad & g'parents (I look full ha)

Now that's an icicle!

Our apartment complex 2nd day after the snow

Leela snuffling everything


I luv the snow :)

1 comment:

eddie said...

Nice! I love those pictures of the snow. It makes me feel like going back in bed, watching old movies, drinking chocolate and eating fattening comfort food. Looks like good times were had. :)

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...