Thursday, July 15, 2010

mid-july

Where in the world did the first half of this year go? I mean seriously can someone look for it? I remember when I was younger people always told me your twenties go fast, well they sure weren't kidding. I hope the thirties go slower cause this is just insane. Well as far as traveling I don't see anything on the horizon. But things always change so we shall see. We had our assembly a couple of weeks back, that was very refreshing, a good recharge for everyone. Sorry I didn't take any pictures, I said I was going to get better at that but my camera is so junky I don't feel inspired. Now if someone was to buy me one *hint*hint* heehee! Well I hope everyone is having a good summer and I'll check back in when something interesting is going on.

1 comment:

eddie said...

haha! i know the 20's are going by so fast! two years to go. oh well, we are still "young" around the older people.

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...