Friday, November 18, 2011

Videos de Argentina

So here we are back to the real world and back to work.  I finally finished uploading all the pictures and videos.  As soon as I'm done putting titles on the pictures I'll include a link to them.  As for the videos I'm putting them on here.  The first is from Cordoba at the Artesian Market they have every weekend, some "flamenco" dancers putting on a little show.



The next video is from the tango show we went to in Buenos Aires.  Sorry I didn't record the whole thing I thought they were done but then they danced for another two minutes.  At least you get the idea :)



 And last but not least saludos from the familia in Cordoba.  I have two more videos of the family but I didn't have the correct setting on my camera so they came out silent.  You can view them on my youtube channel though if you like



Well, that's it from Argentina.  Seems so long ago.  Till next time, ciao!



No comments:

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...