Friday, August 10, 2012

pa trip '12

I've only been in pa for one full day but we did alot yesterday. Took lots of pics too ;) went on a really nice bike ride and then came home and showered up and went to Musikfest. That was pretty cool, lots of bands, food and beer. I could only drink one 24oz beer I don't know how ppl can drink more than that. Was starving when we got there so ate the first thing I saw, chicken tenders. Best ever haha! Also managed to find some perogies but they always fry them up here instead of boiling them but beggars can't be choosers. Here's some picsand I'll let u know how the rest of the trip goes. We should be going to the yuengling factory today :)

No comments:

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...