Friday, April 19, 2013

goodbye grandma

I know I haven't really talked about it but my grandma tomczak has been battling with gallbladder cancer.  My aunt called me last month saying that the cancer had returned and had spread.  Since my grandma is in her late 80's she wasn't a candidate for chemo.  It would be too much for her.  Me and Mike were able to go up a few weeks ago and spend the afternoon with her.  I am glad I had that opportunity.  We didn't talk much just sat with her.  She knew I was pregnant and was so excited to be a great grandma.  I am thankful for that time.  She lost the battle last night and fell into the deep sleep known as death.  I am glad she is no longer suffering.  I look forward to the time when death will be no more and our loved ones will be resurrected and we can see them again.  She will be missed,  I love you grandma.


No comments:

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...