Thursday, June 4, 2009

blink-182

What the heck? How did I not know this? Blink-182 is touring this summer. I used to be on top of stuff knowing when my bands were out and about. So cool and they will be in Charlotte on October 1, heck ya! Here's a nice little video for their summer tour.

And did I mention the opening acts? Fall Out Boy and the All-American Rejects. Fun fun! Weezer is opening in some cities but unfortunately not in Charlotte. Sorry I'm so excited. After Red Hot Chili Peppers and Foo Fighters these guys put on an awesome show. Ok their shows may be even a smidgen better than Foo but I didn't say it. haha!

3 comments:

eddie said...

oh ya, i heard they were touring. cool beans. let me know how the show was since i don't plan on going to one. those mosh pits and rowdy people are just too much for me. :P

Vanessa R. said...

Hun, i'm too old to be standing in general admission. Going to get me a nice little seat and jump around in my 1x1 area without fear of being trampled to death ala Foo Fighters circa 2001.

cmrpaul said...

I saw them with Jimmy Eat World and Green Day several years ago. They are GREAT in concert!

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...