Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek

OMG!!! The movie was awesome! Completely made up for the disaster that was Wolverine. We got the back story on the characters and they threw some new twists in there to give it a new spin. I especially like the love connection between two of the main characters. At first I was worried about Zachary Quinto playing Spock. I know he looks just like him, its just that when I see him I think Sylar from Heroes. hah! But after a few minutes of screen time he proved himself a worthy successor. The best dead on imitation was Karl Urban's Dr. McCoy aka Bones. He was perfect. I loved it when he said "Dammit I'm a doctor not a physicist". He had me rolling. I don't know what else to say only if you haven't seen it you need to stop whatever you are doing and go! right now!

2 comments:

eddie said...

Star Trek was a AWESOME! At times my brain couldn't compute all the info. I had to take a break to figure out what i just saw. Go Old Spock and your dentures. lol!

cmrpaul said...

Agreed. I was squeeing and laughing and shaking my fists in glee when Bones came on. Immediate WIN!

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...