Tuesday, May 5, 2009

X-Men Origins

Well I would like to say I was highly disappointed. All this hype and I was left with a bad taste in my mouth. Once again a movie is overly hyped and way too many previews are shown. So when you go to the movie you have seen every single action scene already. I do mean the entire action scene, nothing was added, nothing new or even a different camera angle. I knew his girl wasn't dead b/c they showed her in the trailers releasing all those mutants. There was only one surprise in the entire move and that was kind blah. Don't bother for staying after the credits either just a waste of time. The only parts I did like was Ryan Reynolds character, Wade Wilson/Deadpool. I've never taken him seriously but in this role he absolutely kicked butt. Also, my man Gambit did not disappoint just wish he had a bigger role or maybe a new action scene! okay sorry I'll let it go now. Those were my thoughts and feelings.

p.s. All i can say is that Star Trek better not disappoint or I will be hurt :|
p.p.s. Ok I heard there was a cool alternate Deadpool ending to the movie. But since the movie I saw didn't have it I stand by my statement. We had the lame Wolverine ending. boo!!!

2 comments:

eddie said...

...I liked it. I guess the little nerd in me was all happy those comics characters were on the screen. :D Looking forward to Star Trek. But must wait a week as funds are depleted this weekend.

cmrpaul said...

The CGI was HORRIBLE. Hallo cartoon Wolverine blades. You do not scare me.

What was the Wolverine ending? Cuz I got the Deadpool ending. And we BWAHAed. It could have been cool but they totally missed what I think was the obvious route. His head was decapitated but his hand was crawling around and then he opens his eyes and goes Shhh... They should have brought his separated hand's finger to his lips when he said Shhh. Then I wouldn't have laughed.

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...