Thursday, February 21, 2013

dreams

So ever since we first found out I was pregnant I started having weird dreams.  And very vivid too!  I would have thought they were real if it hadn't been for the absurdness of them.  They have sort of tapered off the past few weeks but I had another crazy one last night.  I was on a cruise ship but we weren't on the ocean, we were in some kind of marshy, swamp area.  I was on the top deck trying to get to the bottom and saw an old friend of mine, Jamie.  I can't remember if we talked I just remember her being on the top deck.  So I finally make it to the bottom because I have to start work.  I'm at Duke now in the basement in Literature program but it looks like the Atkins library here at UNCC.  My old boss, Tim, says "hi Vanessa glad your back." The phone starts ringing and I'm trying to help this person locate a visiting scholar so I put them on hold.  Meanwhile a student is pestering me about something and another phone line starts ringing.  I'm trying to look through the notes that Cristin left and I finally find out what happened to the scholar and get that person off the phone.  Then its five o'clock and I say bye to my coworkers (who are my old coworkers from Banfield).  Then my alarm went off and I woke up.  How is that for randomness?

On another note, since I'm back working in an office I'll be able to update my blog more often and keep everyone posted on baby news.  So right now I'm at 9 weeks 2 days.  Haven't really had too many symptoms, the past couple weeks I was feeling nauseous after eating lunch and dinner.  Just queasy on my stomach.  That feeling has subsided this week so doing pretty good.  I don't have any good tummy shots right now, I just look chubby, lol!  Anyways, till next time :)   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Looking forward to reading more on your blog :) Congrats again on the person growing inside of you :-D You'll have plenty more crazy dreams for the next 30 1/2 weeks! Cant wait to see baby bump in a few months!! Hopefully as yours is getting bigger, by belly will be shrinking...one can only hope :)

cmrpaul said...

I'm so pleased to have made it into your crazy dream:) I hope the dream-notes I left were dream-helpful, haha! I had crazy dreams when I was pg too. More than once I dreamed I delivered kittens. Huh? LOL

Congratulations, guys! So excited for you!

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...