Monday, February 25, 2013

nausea

So for the most part I haven't felt too terrible during this pregnancy.  I don't have morning sickness.  I get the gas something fierce haha! But that really isn't anything too new for me heehee.  The worst part is after I eat lunch and dinner I have nausea.  Just a general feeling of yuckiness.  I can't vomit I just feel like I need too.  I eat saltine crackers, they help a little bit.  The other day I drank a sprite, that helped alot, I burped it up.  My mom gave me some fizzy stuff yesterday, that actually worked pretty good.  I need to steal it from her ;) They say after the first trimester the sickness goes away and I really hope so because its not fun at all.  I feel sorry for women who get really sick.  Otherwise everything else seems to be progressing along.  I have a small, miniscule baby bump that looks like a fat roll :)  I go in Thursday for my full baby workup, blood work and all.  Till next time.
Taken on Friday, little over two months.

3 comments:

SpeckledKat said...

Ugh, I do NOT miss that feeling of nausea! I was fortunate enough to not throw up with any of my pregnancies, but had 3 months of feeling like I was about to throw up. This last baby lasted more into 5 months, I was bad about that. Hopefully yours will be short lived. I hear there are some women who have morning sickness their entire pregnancy -i could not imagine going through that. Love the little bump!

cmrpaul said...

I had morning sickness for the first 8 weeks. Get yourself some Apricot Nectar from the Mexican food aisle. It's in a tall, skinny bottle with a green label and the brand is Looza. Pour it over ice and sip it. It's thick and coats your tummy or something, it's amazing on morning sickness.

eddie said...

aww, my v is preggos. go baby bump. tee hee. :)

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...