Monday, June 24, 2013

quick update

So I wasn't going to post the pictures of the 3D/4D ultrasound but Mike wants me to put them up.  I think these are the best two.  Little guy was being stubborn and had his hands in front of his face most of the time.  At one point he was using both hands to hold his foot and suck his big toe.  Needless to say we didn't get too many good shots.  So what do you think?  I think he is definitely a good combination of me and Mike.  Can't wait to meet the little guy in 13 weeks!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

In general, the 4d pictures creep me out, but these are precious. Can't wait to meet the little fedora clad guy some day :)

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...