Tuesday, October 20, 2009

argentina

Well a week from today we'll be on the plane right now flying to mexico city. Can't believe it has been over 3 months since we bought our tix for Argentina. Its coming up real fast and I feel like we have so much stuff left to do. When we're down there I will try to update the blog every couple of days so my avid readers can see where we are and what we are doing. Our plan is to spend Wednesday 28th - Sunday Nov. 1 in Buenos Aires. Then flying to Cordoba and staying there from Monday 2nd - Thursday 5th. Thursday we are renting a car and driving out to the campo to visit friends of Mike's from when he lived out there. Monday 9th we fly back to Buenos Aires and spend the day with friends. Then that night board the plane and begin the long journey home. We land back in NYC on Tuesday 10th at 4:40 pm. Needless to say we will be wiped out.

1 comment:

eddie said...

i'm very excited for you guys. int'l traveling. my mom was excited telling me about how everyone is taking trips right now. and how you guys are busy getting everything ready. fun fun!

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...