Sunday, October 25, 2009

last day in NC

We have been packing all week it seems. We are taking 3 massive suitcases one carryone and a small toiletry bag. In all fairness only one of the massive suitcases is ours the other two are for the brothers and friends down there. Just so you get an idea of what we are taking here are some photos.
The suitcase in the middle is ours the two on the end are full of clothes and gifts.

This is our carryon bag and the toiletry bag that is getting checked.

I can't believe this is it. We are finally going. Woohoo! And tomorrow when we are in NY we are going to Brooklyn Bethel and having lunch there. I'm excited haven't had lunch there since I was a little girl. Anyhoo next time I write to my blog we'll either be in Mexico or Buenos Aires.
Our kitty thought she could sneak on with us, heehee!

1 comment:

eddie said...

nice! way excited for you guys! have fun, cant wait till your next post. :D

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...