Tuesday, October 27, 2009

day of flying

Mike wants to guest blog so here he his,
So here we are in mexico city and completely tired. We have been up since 3 am today 10-27-09 and flown on 2 flights so far and not in argentina yet. this is crazy to me cuz i love to fly but this is way too much. we have about 2 hours until our flight departs to argentina which is expected to be about 10hours long. with that being said we are very excited to get out of these clothes woo hoo and take a shower (tomorrow) and go straight to bed (for ever) haha, we are very excited to explore buenos aires and i cant wait to see my family and the friends in cordoba. we will try to keep this blog posted as much as possible and we both look forward to seeing everyone back in the good old USA. take care yall

5 comments:

eddie said...

Hey Mike, Vanessa just said you guys landed in Argentina and met a bethelite! que awesome! i'm sure you guys are tired, get plenty of rest. yup, i agree with you. flying is fun but after more than 5 hours of flying you get irritable and frustrated. don't get me started. lol! don't let vanessa bite your head off. you know she gets when she's tired. hehehe!

Unknown said...

Have fun guys!!! I miss you already. Vanessa..do what you do best in Argentina--smile and giggle while the rest of the ppl speak the 'sha sha sha' version of Spanish all around you. Haha!

amber said...

Hey that winthrop was me..tee hee..from one of my work projects email addresses. - Amber

Analia Squire said...

Hey guys, I think you tried to call my cell and work phone, but when I tried to answer, the call disconnected. Oh well. So glad to hear that you made it B.A. Have a great time, try new things, and make new friends. I enjoy reading your blog. Chaucito! Analia

Dolores said...

Hi send some picture's.

Mom

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...