Monday, May 28, 2007

Day 2 in Sydney

So me and Eddie have been two busy ppl today in Sydney. We started off our day looking for the Kingdom Hall. The girl in the hostel said it was close, 30 minutes later we found it. So excited we are going to the meeting tomorrow night. Yeah!! After that took the bus over to the Opera House that was awesome and we took the inside tour, very interesting about how it was built and see all the different theaters. Sorry I can't upload pictures I didn't bring my USB cable so next time I log in I'll put the pictures up. Then we hopped on a sightseeing double decker bus. Took it over to Bondi Beach that was sooooo pretty. We kicked around there for a bit then took the bus back to the Sydney Aquarium very impressive. Saw alot of the fish we'll be seeing at the Barrier Reef (and sharks too!). We had drinks and dessert on the harbor and now are walking back to the hostel (an hour walk). We passed an Internet cafe that was open so Eddie said to stop so I could give everyone an update. I probably won't be able to write tomorrow since we'll be going to the meeting but I'll fill ya'll in on Wednesday morning. Reporting from fabulous Sydney, this is Vanessa.

1 comment:

Walter &dolores said...

Hi Vanessa and Eddie. I am looking forward in seeing the pictures of Sydney opra house. I sure the building looks nice. I glad you found the Kingdom Hall. Tell us about the friends in Australia.
You Mom

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...