Thursday, May 31, 2007

In Alice Springs at Last!

Well we got delayed in Sydney an extra day. We missed our flight (boo!) So anyhoo made the best of it. We went whale watching in the afternoon. I don't have any pictures of the whales on my digital camera I took them all with my cannon. Got a lot of their sides and their tales, they didn't do any breaching :( Then after that we went to the world's largest IMAX and saw Spiderman 3, its actually better in IMAX cause you can follow the action instead of just seeing a blur (but I still like 2 better). So we are officially in the outback red desert everywhere. Just what I imagined. We aren't in a one horse town but not quite a two horse town, por ejemplo here's a picture of the main drag

Bustling area of activity. We also tried kangaroo today. We ate it on a pizza, reminds me of beef jerky. Here's a picture of Eddie taking a nice big bite

Tomorrow I should have some really good pictures to show you guys. We are taking a tour out to Ayers Rock and the Olgas, also included is a champagne bbq dinner, yeah!! The weather has been pretty good like in the upper 60's low 70's during the day. But now since we are in the desert at night over here its supposed to be around mid-30's, brrr. I'll be in touch. Cheers!

2 comments:

Walter&dolores said...

How was that pizza Eddie? Kangroo! Hmm. I don't know that I would eat that. The first picture didn't come though. Just Eddie eating the pizza. Okay hear from you later.
Your mom

Walter&dolores said...

Hey sorry now I see the picture.
It didn't come though at first.
Okay have fun.
Your mom

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...