Saturday, May 26, 2007

New Zealand the land of ...

sheep and coffee! Everyone knows there are 10 sheep to one person in new zealand or is it a hundred. But there is also an abundance of cafes and most excellent coffee. For example,Every where you go the coffee is delicious and looks just like this (the one in front is a mochaccino and the one in back is a chai latte). So this is our last night in NZ. But I think we have seen enough of green so we are ready for Australia. Here is a parting picture, I took it this morning when the sun was coming up over Wellington.
So next time I talk to you I'll be reporting from Sydney. Cheers!

4 comments:

Dolores said...

Vanessa the sunrise looks beautiful. What time did you and Eddie get up? The coffee looks good. Okay call me when you get to Sydney. Your Mom

Unknown said...

That's not nice!showing us that coffee,i love coffee, humm. Are you guys having much fum than i am at home!!Guess who just turn 21?

Unknown said...

That's not nice!showing us that coffee,i love coffee, humm. Are you guys having much fum than i am at home!!Guess who just turn 21?

cmrpaul said...

Gorgeous sunrise shot!

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...