Sunday, May 27, 2007

In Oz land!

Okay I love and I mean I love Sydney. Its just awesome and we've only been here for 6 hours. Me and Eddie just wandered around on foot today. We went to the Royal Botanic Gardens, I guess it could be likened to Central Park. And there were bats everywhere it was freaking me out. They are either called grey foxes are flying foxes. I took pictures but with my cannon so you'll have to wait till I get back to see them. Here are some pics I took with my digital camera today. So now you can see how far we are from everyone :)
Me and Eddie got in a little culture as well at the Art Gallery of New South Wales (noses in the air)

Tomorrow we are going to take the bus hopper and go see all the sites, like the aquarium, the Opera House (which I'm dying to see), the bridge and go over to Bondi Beach. So stay tuned, until next time...

1 comment:

lola said...

Vanessa how excited I am for you and Eddie that you two are finally in Australia. Well enjoy your trip.
( I had to sign again,in a differnt name. Hate that. Oh well.
enjoy! Your mom

Wow! It's been how long?

Where has the time gone?  I really haven't posted on here for over a year?  The kids are so much bigger now and so much has changed.  I ...